This is a continuation post from yesterday’s Hunger Challenge Day 1.
Today (Monday) was day 2 of the challenge — I had to bring enough food to survive 9 hours at work. Unfortunately I finished everything at lunch, with nothing left for the rest of the afternoon. Tummy growls! I definitely need to bring more food tomorrow.
Day 2 meals
- Breakfast ($0.27) : Oatmeal, banana
- Lunch ($1.32): 2 hard boiled eggs, noodles, bok choi, banana, nectarine
- Dinner ($0.55): 1 hard boiled egg, brown rice, cooked lentils & split peas, bok choi, garlic
- Total cost: $2.34 (50% of daily limit)
- Hard boiled eggs tasted so good and nourishing. Absolutely worth it ($0.20/egg).
- Bring more food into work for lunch & snacking