Today we’re introducing the Charities page! It’s a listing of charities I believe are doing great things! I encourage you to check them out and consider supporting them! You can always find it listed as “Charities” on the top right.
One charity I’d like you to support is Kiva. It is a very unique and clever charity as you’re lending money (as in you’ll get repaid)! Start with a $25 loan by joining my team here!
- Website: www.kiva.org/
- Charity Navigator: 4/4 review
- 1) Choose a borrower: All loans on Kiva are deserving of funding. Pick the one that speaks the most to you.
- 2) Make a loan: Loan amounts can be as little as $25, or as high as the full loan amount. Checkout is quick and easy, made possible by Paypal.
- 3) Get repaid: As the borrower repays the loan, the money becomes available in your account. This is called your Kiva Credit.
- 4) Repeat: You can now use it to fund another loan, donate it to Kiva, or withdraw it to spend on something else.
- You can donate here.