The Range Cafe [www.rangecafe.com]
- Sun~Thurs 7:30am – 9pm,
- Fri~Sat 7:30am – 9:30pm
They have three locations, the closest being: 4200 Wyoming Blvd NE # B2, Albuquerque, 8711 (Wyoming and Montgomery). Slightly hidden behind other stores, but here it is in view:
We had 12 attending this time!
Range Cafe would probably be categorized as an averaged priced brunch restaurant. Check out what we ordered below. Sorry I wasn't able to keep track of what they were, but at least you have a clue what they serve — they all look homey: omelettes, sandwiches, potatoes, waffles and other dessert goodies!
- Montgomery was a little further than we would have liked, but the drive up was surprisingly painless at less than 15 minutes each way.
- We did have to wait, but that should be expected for any popular lunch spots.
- The waitress was very helpful, and the food was prepared quickly.
- Overall I think it was a pretty decent place to have a brunch meal. The food was well prepared and looked appetizing.
- Lots to choose from (see menu above)
- Not too expensive (<$8)
Hungry cactus' final verdict: B+