Mr. Powdrell's BBQ
11301 Central Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123
Once inside, you'll find the menu on the wall:
I don't remember what each person got, but here are some pictures:
There's the Filet-O-Fish sandwich!
Have you heard of open faced sandwich…most interesting!
I ordered the chicken BBQ sandwich.
Cornbread that looks more like pancake!
Kuan ordered ribs….must have been good.
Kuan is happy with his ribs!!!!
…and what fun would it be without Drew playing Mario Bros music? Rox!
- The food was prepared pretty fast
- Plenty of seating ~11:45am
- Fast food (tends to be sloppy and plain)
- Food got cold fast
- Hanging on the pricey side ($7+) for too little food…come on, I'm HUNGRY cactus!
- Taste was below average. Sure, they used their original BBQ sauce, but my chicken BBQ sandwich just wasn't that great That alone, I give it a C. But…I did hear good things about the pork, so I'll have to see next time.
Hungry Cactus' final verdict: B-